2007年11月14日水曜日

Homework#2

1.Death and Funerals:a. Do you have any international friends or a host family? If so, how would you express your condolences to them if a family member died? If not, then how would you express consolences to an American host family if their Grandmother died?b. Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?


a, I have international friends. I go to meet her and hear a lot of her stories. Because I don't know good how to encourage, I just hear her story.


b, I have never been to there.







2. The language of Clothes (preparation for next weeks topic):a.Why are Japanese designer label crazy? Why is what you wear so important? b.What does “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” mean to you?



a, I am not interested in a brand-name product.



b, I think that We aren't to have to judge a person from the first impression. We cannot judge the person from only appearance. The reason is because we can know the good nature while we talk with the person.

1 件のコメント:

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Good comments about judging a person. ABout designer label crazy, Japanese people are world famous for buying brand names. Even if you do not buy them, why do you think most Japanese do?